- The Bilingual Language Profile (BLP) is an instrument for assessing language dominance through self-reports.
- Catálogo de voces hispánicas is a video corpus of speakers of Spanish from around the world, created by the Centro Virtual Cervantes.
- Hispanidades is a humanities learning project that brings Spanish speaking students from various countries of origin and in different cities together in conversation around a joint exploration of the concept of Hispanic identity in the United States.
- Immigrant stories is an archive of contemporary migration stories through digital storytelling.
- Invenciones de la inventiva is the Spanish version of Engines of our Ingenuity, a a radio program that tells the story of how our culture is formed by human creativity.
- Kim Potowski’s personal website contains many useful resources for teaching Spanish as a heritage language
- Los acentos del español is a fun quiz to learn to distinguish some of the varieties of Spanish around the world created by the Spanish newspaper El País.
- Nancy Fret’s personal website has lots of resources for heritage Spanish teachers.
- Spanish Proficiency Exercises is a compilation of brief video clips in which native speakers of Spanish from Latin America and Spain demonstrate various language tasks.
- SpinTX is a video archive of selected video clips and transcripts from the Spanish in Texas Corpus, a collection of video interviews with bilingual Spanish speakers in Texas.
If you’d like to share a resource with the Heritage Spanish community, please contact Jocelly at email@example.com.
|The text of COERLL’s Heritage Spanish website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Please be aware that some of the outside content listed on the site is copyrighted. See licensing page for more details.|