We are glad that you came to the Heritage Spanish community website!
Este es un espacio para los instructores de español que quieran colaborar, compartir y comunicarse con otros sobre la enseñanza y el aprendizaje del español como lengua de herencia. If you have found yourself searching for, adapting or creating materials for your heritage classes because of a lack of readily available commercial resources, this site is for you! Estas son algunas de las cosas que pueden hacer desde nuestra página:
- To start a conversation with other instructors of Spanish as a heritage language about topics or questions relevant to the community, you can register on the website and post a message in the Heritage Spanish Café chat. Los comentarios en inglés o en español son bienvenidos.
- To share SHL resources (syllabi, activities, lessons, event information, etc.), contact Luis at email@example.com. (If you’re sharing something you’ve created, we can review it. See our Share your materials page to learn more).
- To browse SHL resources from other teachers, go to the Resource tab and choose what kind of resource you are looking for.
- To stay up-to-date on new resources and professional development events, sign up here for Heritage Spanish project updates.
- To highlight student success through the Heritage Student Spotlight, learn about the amazing students that have been recognized here. If you would like to nominate your student please contacts us at our email below.
Drew Colcher is the moderator for this online Spanish heritage language community. Drew is currently a graduate student in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at UT Austin, and his research focuses on the Spanish in the US, and Heritage speakers of Spanish. Feel free to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.
We hope you will find many useful resources on our website, and that you become a part of our online community. Nos encantaría que se comuniquen con nosotros y que participen en nuestra comunidad de Heritage Spanish.
|The text of COERLL’s Heritage Spanish website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Please be aware that some of the outside content listed on the site is copyrighted. See licensing page for more details.|